Position Title: Sr. Business Analyst
Location: 100% Remote
Duration: Full-Time/ Permanent
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS - REQUIRED
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and manage competing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate workshops and requirements gathering sessions.
- Experienced in business case development, planning and scoping of projects.
- Can create and maintain reporting related to project plans and progress.
- Has the ability to manage multiple internal stakeholders and external vendors.
- Understanding of SDLC, Agile, and other Project Management Methodology.
- Advanced interpersonal skills and ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of healthcare operations preferred but not required.
- Ability to Mentor and guide team members in achieving management standards.
- Leads the setting, monitoring, and meeting of Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related discipline
- Five years' experience supporting IT projects in an IT analyst role or similar function.
- Three years leading and facilitating IT projects
- Three years' experience in clinical, business, or financial operations.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES AND REGISTRATIONS REQUIRED
PMP certification preferred.
- Agile Methodology
- Business Administration
- Certified Project Management Professional
- Clinical Works
- Information Technology