- Operate equipment in a safe manner at all times
- Follow lock out/tag out procedures
- Make sure all safety guards are in place
- Work safely around pinch point areas
- Report all safety hazards to supervisor
- Use safety glasses when using high pressure water and high pressure air at all times
GMPS and HACCP:
- Follow GMPs at all times (wear hairnets, hearing protection, clean uniforms, etc.)
- Follow proper allergen changeover clean up procedures
OPERATION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrate knowledge of ingredient functionality as it pertains to proofing and baking
- Demonstrate knowledge of principles of proofing and baking (time and temperature)
- Attend to oven schedule and complete all relevant paperwork in oven area
- Control functions of proof box and related conveyors
- Control functions of water splitter and seeder
- Operate the Oven, De-Panner, and Pan Cleaner
- Operate the pan return and pan lid conveyors, pan stacker/un-stacker, pan lid system
- Rack off un-cooled de-panned bread in the event of a cooler breakdown
- Follow all standards in IPM Ice Stations
- Know how to navigate through IPM Ice Stations
- Be familiar with all KOVs and KIVs in the oven area
- Be able to discuss construction of histograms and process capability
- Properly use radio communication system to notify internal customers, maintenance, supervisors, etc. of problems in area.
- Interpret equipment downtime panel and color coded alarm system
- Input all required data into Ice Stations
- Report faulty equipment operations and poor processing/product quality issues to supervisor
- Communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Participate on line team
- Maintain clean work area at all times
- Follow all clean up procedures during a shut down period
- Be able to push pan carts
- Be able to lift topping bags and pans
- Operate entire automated oven area (proofer, seeder, splitter, oven, depanner, pan cleaner, stacker, un- stacker, lid system, and related conveyors) in a timely fashion.
- Be able to work in an un-air conditioned environment
Be able to stand for at least an eight (8) hour period
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.
Hazard Analysis And Critical Control Points
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: req10059
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
A leader in the baking industry, we are known for our category-leading brands, innovative products, freshness and quality. Our team of more than 27,000 U.S. associates operate bakeries across the United States to bring leading brands such as Arnold®, BallPark®, Bimbo®, Boboli®, Brownberry®, Entenmann's®, Francisco®, Freihofer's®, Marinela®, Oroweat®, Sara Lee®, Stroehmann®, Thomas'®, Mrs Baird’s ® and Tia Rosa® to customers and consumers in every city, town and village in America.
View the full profile
As bakers, every morning we rise to meet the opportunity to bake the freshest, highest-quality products, serve our customers and learn from one another. You can see our work, across America, every day. It is at breakfast tables, in children’s lunch boxes, and in kitchens at night, where families come together to share their evening. Our work is baked into life, every meal, every day.
It is because of our people that we have winning brands and exceptional products. We want you to bring your dedication and enthusiasm to work at Bimbo Bakeries USA!