Job Number: 2141274
TITLE: Manufacturing Equipment Maintenance Technician
LOCATION: Hercules, CA
DURATION: 3-month , with possibility of extension
PAY: $23-25 / hour
The Manufacturing Equipment Maintenance Technician performs maintenance, calibration, and service repairs on equipment used in production or manufacturing processes. You will install equipment or replacement parts for existing units according to specifications and established safety guidelines. You are also responsible for inspecting, maintaining, and repairing of electrical, mechanical and pneumatic equipment systems in manufacturing control-rooms at the Hercules sites.
Minimum of 4 to 6 years of experience with building automation systems (BAS) (Siemens APOGE or Ascent Compass), monitoring system (Lab Watch or Rees), and programmable logic (PLC) is a plus.
Clean, dry air (CDA) and nitrogen, chilled water, cooling water, heating hot water, RODI water, steam, pure steam, refrigeration system, and wastewater and exhaust treatment systems are preferred.
The role reports to the Senior Faculties Engineer and will support audits and inspections by representing the services and operations of systems supported.
- AA/AS in an electrical or mechanical field is preferred.
- Must possess 2 to 5 years of technical experience within a cGMP manufacturing environment (Pharmaceutical, Bio-Tech Pharmaceutical, or Medical Device).
- Must demonstrate familiarity with cGMP manufacturing and regulatory requirements for Pharmaceutical, Bio-Tech Pharmaceutical, or Medical Device.
- CMMS experience preferred; AMMS experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated understanding and compliance in Standard Operating Systems, Current Good Manufacturing Processes (cGMP) & Good Documentation (GDP).
- Physical Requirements: Ability to frequently walk up and downstairs for inspections and emergency procedure practice or implementation, climb ladders up to 20 feet, ability to detect emergency alarms - auditory and visual.
For more than 45 years, we've been passionate about helping people find jobs they love - rewarding jobs that further career goals. At Nelson, we partner with companies that have outstanding reputations. Working with innovative startups to Fortune 500 companies, our skilled recruiters have access to opportunities beyond what you can find on your own. With Nelson, you'll get the most out of your career. Together, we'll set career goals and find you a position where your skills shine. For a full listing of jobs, go to: www.nelsonjobs.com http://www.nelsonjobs.com/ and click "Find Work."
Programmable Logic Controllers
Certified Global Meeting Planner