It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they are doing. At Dutch Bros Coffee, we are more than just a coffee company. We are a fun-loving, mind-blowing company that makes a difference one cup at a time.
The Dutch Bros Mission is to love people, make a difference in the community and provide extraordinary experiences to all. Broistas are the foundation of our culture, upholding our fundamental philosophy of love all, serve all.
* A Team Player. You are enthusiastic about the success of others just as you are about yourself.
* Authentic. You are your unique self.
* Adaptable. You feel comfortable adjusting to changing circumstances and encourage your teammates to do the same. We learn and grow, together!
* People-first. You radiate kindness and positivity in every interaction you have with others.
* Engage. You get to meet new people, every day! Greet and thank each customer with a smile and provide them with their moment of special.
* Ask and Educate. Each customer has different needs and it's up to you to help them out. This is a chance to help customers learn our menu, different products, and current specials.
* Embody. Culture at Dutch Bros means everything. We may be a beverage company, but ultimately, we are in the relationship business.
* Be consistent. Our core values are speed, quality, and service. It's important that the customer gets exactly what they ordered.
* Help out. Stuff may come up, be prepared to support as needed.
* Empower you. We will empower you to be generous through the window.
* Give you opportunities to give back. Every employee receives 16 hours of paid volunteer time to spend time in their community.
* Support your physical and mental health. We care about our employees' well-being. Our Employee Assistance Program, Employee Resource Groups, and through our partners at League we've got you covered.
* Care about your development. Our Education Benefit Program will provide you with up to $5,250 per year towards your professional development after you've worked with us for one year.
* Celebrate. Each month we'll provide you with Dutch Bros swag and ensure you stay hydrated with free drinks.
* Equip you with the tools to be successful. As you onboard, our training program will set you up to win.
* Contribute to your 401(k). Free money? We'll match up to 4% of your contribution as soon as you are eligible!
* Add you to the tips pool. Our customers are extremely generous! This position is eligible to participate in a tip pool only after completing and passing Broista training.
* Know your resources. It's important that you adhere to all company policies and procedures as laid out in the Mafia Manifesto and Employee Handbook.
* Be on time. Ensure you have reliable transportation and can be on time for scheduled shifts and mandatory meetings.
* Food Handler Permit or Certification. As a prerequisite to employment, you'll need to obtain and maintain this as required by state or local regulations.
* Complete, pass, and maintain trainings. We promised to set you up for success. Trainings, certifications, and knowledge tests will ensure you can meet Dutch Bros standards and policies. Federal, state, and local regulations will be included.
* Math. Don't worry, it's just cash! You might be required to do mental math at times.
* Communication. Written, oral, and verbal English proficiency is required. Other language fluency is highly valued. Talking, expressing, or exchanging ideas by means of verbal communication happens regularly. You may be expected to view things from near and/or far distances.
* What to expect. You might stand, walk or be in movement during your working hours, which can be up to 10 hours in a shift, so take those breaks to recharge! There may be possible stooping, kneeling, or crawling. You may need to push, pull, lift, or carry up to 60 lbs, talk about a workout. At times, you may be exposed to some pretty chilly or hot weather, but we have Dutch gear to help! Occasional ascending or descending on ladders or ramps is a possibility. Working at Dutch Bros includes frequent, continual, intermittent flexing, or rotation of the wrist(s) and spine.
$10.00 + tips
If you like wild growth and working in a unique and fun environment, surrounded by positive community, you'll enjoy your career with us!
- Team Working
- Transportation Management