To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Beverly Hills, CA
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Busser (Part-Time) - Jean-Georges Beverly Hills - Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts • Beverly Hills, CA
Posted 2 months ago
As a Busser, you would be responsible for setting and clearing dining tables and stocking service stations in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Busser, you would be responsible for setting and clearing dining tables and stocking service stations in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Set and prepare tables for dining, including, but not limited to, folding napkins, cleaning and placing tableware, serving water, etc.
- Ensure tableware is in good and working condition and report any defects for repair
- Stock, maintain and clean designated food station(s)
- Assist food server(s) with table service, including, but not limited to, serving beverages, breads, etc.
- Retrieve and transport dirty tableware to dishwashing area
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Clears dirty table settings and prepares table for resetting. Resets all service ware as prescribed
- Serves guests beverages, breads and butter to begin their dining experience
- Transports all dirty tableware to dishwashing area for proper cleaning
This is your opportunity to join one of the most diverse and renowned restaurant groups in the world. From 3 Michelin starred Jean-Georges in NYC, to the amazing 14 seat Chef's counter at JG Tokyo, to the family style ABC Kitchen in Flat Iron, this is your entry to our global opportunities of growth and development.
Check us out!:
This luxurious property has 170 rooms, 6,300 square feet of banquet space, and 4 food and beverage outlets offering an incredible opportunity to work under Maîtres Cuisiniers de France Chef Steve Benjamin at this amazing hotel.
If you're looking to be a part of something amazing, this is the opportunity for you! With Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills being recognized as the #1 ranked hotel in L.A. by Condé Nast Traveler Reader's Choice Award and Hilton earning the #9 spot on the World's Best Workplaces list by Great Place to Work, there is a lot to be proud of as a Hilton team member.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position
- Strong English language skills
- Professional presentation
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work with maximum accuracy
- Efficiency and attention to detail, maintaining a keen sense of urgency at all times.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced work environment, must be self-directed, motivated and demonstrate exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and openly in all interactions.
- Ability to actively demonstrate initiative in job performance, including anticipating what needs to be done before it becomes a necessity.
- Excels in a team environment.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data
- 5 Star restaurant experience highly preferred
- Luxury experience
- Training in Forbes standards of service preferred
- Strong preference for candidates with additional language skills in German, French, Spanish, Arabic, Japanese, Korean or Chinese