PDS Tech, Inc., is seeking a Drafter/Designer, in Stratford, CT.Description:
- Supports, performs, and manages drafting and design of assembly drawings based on layouts, sketches and blueprints. May include utilization of computer aided design applications.
- Designs major components, or major portions of a functional system, or technically advanced protoype, promotional or specific products.
- Develop or improve products and facilitate manufacturing operations.
- Develops basic data and makes preliminary layouts, sketches, and notes necessary to present design proposal. Investigates pertinent design factors such as ease of manufacture, availability of materials and equipment, interchangeability, replace ability, strength-weight efficiency, and contractual specification requirements and cost.
- Coordinates with other organizations affected by design development.
- Makes layouts of assemblies and details parts of devices, mechanisms, structures, and products.
- Checks completed layouts and drawings for clarity, completeness, conformity to standards, procedures, specifications, and accuracy of calculations and dimensioning.
- Identifies design errors, omissions, and other deficiencies, and recommends revisions and/or improvements in design layout to responsible engineers or designers
- Must be very proficient in CATIA modeling and familiar with airframe structure design, specifically design of fittings and airframe installations
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Drafter/Designer $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
Computer Aided Design
Computer Aided Three Dimensional Interactive Application (Catia)