To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sewell, NJ 08080
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Coordinator of Sales
84 Lumber • Sewell, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
The Coordinator is responsible for assisting salespeople in their customer service activities. This includes:
- Creating estimates from quotations provided by the salesperson
- Sourcing product needed to fulfill job requirements
- Taking customer and vendor phone calls and responding quickly and efficiently
- Accurate invoicing of material and ensuring that AR customers receive their monthly invoices timely
- Functions as an accounts receivable person and assist in timely customer collections
- Some store maintenance responsibilities as assigned by the Store Manager
- Computer Skills: POS System, Inventory System, Human Resources System, Word Processing Software, Spreadsheet and Internet Software
- Respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions; interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Associates Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or 6 months to 1 year experience of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.