Interim HealthCare. First in Compassion. First in Comprehensive Care. First in-Home Care. Job Requirements
For over 50 years, we have been America's leading provider of home care, hospice and health care support.
Do you -
YES? THEN INTERIM HEALTHCARE MIGHT BE FOR YOU!
- Create stability through your strong organization skills?
- Thrive and motivate others through times of adversity?
- Have that inner drive to reach your goals?
Interim HealthCare is seeking an experienced home care leader for our branch in Meadville, PA. The Home Care Administrator is responsible to direct the day-to-day homecare operations; ensuring compliance, reaching financial goals, patient and family access to appropriate care and oversees the management of the healthcare and administrative teams. Meadville currently offers home health, private duty, personal care and other healthcare services and are in search of a leader to take them to the next level of success!
Minimum Education & Experience Qualifications: Job Benefits
- A college degree, preferably in nursing, health care or business
- Has training and experience in health service administration
- Minimum of five (5) years of progressive advancement in business with at least three (3) years supervisory/management experience in home health care or a related health care industry.
- History of success, evidenced by increased responsibilities and/or promotions.
- Experience working with financial statements and being responsible for the profitability of a business unit, preferred.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
Interim HealthCare Inc., founded in 1966, is the nation's oldest health care franchise company. At the core of this longevity and success is a network of over 300 independently owned franchises and their commitment to providing the most compassionate and professional care available in the communities they serve. With over 43,000 healthcare professionals across 44 states, Interim provide nurses, therapists, aides, and other health care personnel to approximately 173,000 people annually. Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare services.
Our local Interim Healthcare operation is the largest franchise network within the Interim Healthcare system. We have been in existence since 1971. Our mission statement is simple: "We are committed to providing the most highly valued healthcare services to our clients. PERIOD." We value Honesty, Ethical Behavior, Fairness, Safety, Caring, Quality and Profitability.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Meadville
- Job State: PA
- Employee Type: Full Time