CHI Health at Home in Morrilton has provided home care and wellness services for over 20 years. Their innovative services and specialty programs recognize the needs of each patient and promote the highest quality of life. Their goal is to ensure all services consistently exceed quality measures and the expectations of patients and referring physicians. CHI Health at Home’s quality care is provided through a team of registered nurses, social workers, companions, dieticians, aides and physical, occupational and speech therapists.Responsibilities
CALLING ALL REGISTERED NURSES!!!!!
CHI St. Vincent Health at Home in Morrilton, Arkansas is offering $8,500 SIGN-ON BONUS, IN HOUSE RN HOME CARE TRAINING, COMPETITIVE SALARY,CAREER DEVELOPMENT, FLEXIBILITY, WORK-LIFE BALANCE, did I forget to mention a $8,500 SIGN-BONUS!!!!
Additional Employee Benefits Include:
✓ Paid Time Off
✓ Tuition Reimbursement
✓ Health Care Benefits
✓ Wellness Programs
✓ 401k/ Incentive Bonus Plan
As a Registered Nurse in Home Care you will determine the Medical, Spiritual, and Psychosocial needs of the patient and their family. The Registered Nurse in Home Care, will also determine the appropriate level of home care for the patient in order to meet their needs and individualize a plan of care. Services will be discussed, medications will be reviewed, equipment ordered if necessary, conversations with the physician will occur, and consents for care obtained; all while maintain and initiating regular home care for our patient’s.
Join our team and share your passion for Nursing and warm smile.
- An active RN license in the state of Arkansas
- One year of RN experience or 3 years of LPN in a home health setting (Offering RN Home Care Training)
- Associate Degree preferred. Bachelors Degree a plus
- Knowledge of administering medications
- The ability to think and act quickly and discern the difference between urgent vs. emergency situations
- Ability to be very autonomous while still being part of a care team
- Passion for excellence in quality of care
- Effective leadership in collaborating with all team members including physicians and ancillary team members
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Registered Nurse Certified
- Emergency Handling
- Home Care
- Interpersonal Skills