Industry Leading Company Looking For Hard-Working Construction Foreman - Great Pay and Benefits!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Josh Raymond
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $50,000 - $63,000A bit about us:
We're an established, yet growing construction supplier and services company. We're proud to be an award-winning, industry-leading organization comprised of passionate, dedicated hard-working people. Due to growth, our world-class team is looking for a Construction Foreman to serve as a hands-on leader overseeing our installation teams ensuring projects get completed safely, on time and and on budget.
If you're a Construction Foreman with 3+ years of petroleum piping and products experience, then please read on...Why join us?
- Competitive Compensation!
- Great Benefits Package!
- Company Matched 401(k)!
- Growth Opportunities!
- Generous Vacation and PTO!
What you'll be doing...
- Serve as a hands-on leader overseeing our installation teams to ensure projects get completed safely, on time and on budget.
- Perform heavy equipment operation - Track hoe, backhoe, rental equipment, etc.
- Direct and run the project which including piping and the installation of tanks and related project materials
- Ensure clear communication to the Installation Manager about specific requirements for completing the project in a safe, timely, and profitable manner
- Communicate any project issues with the customer and/or their representative
- Read and understand applicable plans and specification, environmental regulations, fire and building codes that must be enforced on the site.
- Attend key project meetings (as applicable) including- Pre-Construction, Safety Meetings and training sessions
- Keep accurate daily records on each job including a record of all tests, inspections, the daily progress on the job, visitors to the job and situations which could impact the job
- Serve as a leader by setting the example- Show up on time, in uniform, and put in a good days hard work
- Hold weekly job-site meeting. Supervise the daily activities of the crew and take opportunities to train your crew and help them learn & become better
- Enforce all mandatory safety rules, maintain awareness of potential hazards and correct any hazardous situations
- Ensure your crew and subcontractors are using the proper personal protective equipment
What we're looking for...
- 3+ years of experience with petroleum piping and products
- You must possess a valid, active driver's license. No DUI's within the past 5 years
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.
Hardworking And Dedicated
Personal Protective Equipment