Genesis10 is currently seeking a .Net Developer with our client in their San Antonio, TX location. This is a 12 month + contract position. Responsibilities:
- Analyzes, develops, and implements computer application enhancements for end users
- Performs all tasks in the development life cycle including requirements analysis, design, development, and testing
- Supports existing applications including developing fixes as necessary and providing support for complex issues
- Gathers, understands, and documents user requirements and technical specifications. Follows all software requirements development standards
- Utilizes available programming methodologies and languages and adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation
- Creates and helps maintain technical and end-user documentation for new and existing applications
- Bachelor's degree in a related, technical field required. (4 additional years of comparable work experience beyond the required years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a bachelor's degree)
- Minimum of 5 years of systems design and applications development experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft application development tools including one or more of the following: .Net Framework, Visual Studio, C#, Visual Basic, Microsoft Office Applications, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SQL Reporting and Integration Services, etc.
- Ability to plan, implement, test, and troubleshoot complex technology, software, and system solutions
- Ability to effectively work with people in other departments and/or outside of the enterprise
- Desired Skills:
- MCSE certification
- Experience working in a Medicare, health plan or physician group environment
- Experience with electronic medical records (EMR) and healthcare information exchange (HIE) technologies
- Ability to review, critique, and perform analysis and design of systems and/or programs
- Ability to generate and test program code utilizing Microsoft technologies. Experience with established peer review and quality assurance processes and willingness to lead such activities
- Ability and proven experience documenting application program code (technical documentation) and application functionality (end-user documentation for business users)
- Ability to mentor other developers and develop/document best practices and other processes.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com. "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”
Produce Clean Code
Perform System Testing