Road Equipment is actively seeking hard-working and growth-oriented individuals that are excited to begin and/or advance their careers. With continuous growth and expansion nationwide, the company is eager to add new, talented individuals to the team.
This is an Entry-Level opportunity and for the right individual, this role will lead to growth within the company with future opportunities for advancement!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Always provide excellent customer service
- Pull, pack and load customer parts orders
- Deliver orders to customers as needed in a professional and respectful manner
- Assist management in all assigned tasks
- Learn and understand the heavy-duty parts aftermarket
- High School Diploma (GED) Required
- Valid Drivers license
- Ability to provide outstanding, friendly, and professional customer service
- Ability to sit, stand, bend, kneel, stoop and lift/move up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to obtain a DOT Medical Card (company paid).
- Candidates must be able to pass a background check, drug test and/or MVR check,
- Non-CDL Class C or Chauffeur's License preferred
- Affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) + Company Match!
- Life Insurance/Accidental Death/Long Term Disability Company Paid
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- PTO after 30 days
- Paid Holidays after 30 days
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Event Leave
***Employees are eligible for benefits the 1st of the month following 60 days***
Why work for HTI?
Road Equipment is a division of Hinton Transportation Investments, Inc. (HTI). HTI is an industry leader in heavy duty truck and trailer parts sales. The organization has over 30 locations nationwide and globally. Hinton prides itself on internal upward mobility.
Hinton Transportation Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, religion, disability, veteran or military discharge status, marital status, ancestry, or any other legally protected category.
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
- Customer Service
- Deliver Orders
- Professional Customer Services