Mesa Energy Systems is a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc. EMCOR is the world’s leading provider of mechanical and electrical construction and facilities services, including planning, consulting, and operations and maintenance. Mesa Energy Systems, the largest of the EMCOR Service Companies, is a HVAC mechanical services company that provides fully integrated solutions for preventative maintenance and repair, upgrading existing mechanical, electrical, and controls systems to provide the most efficient economic solutions to meet customer expectations.
Do you want to be part of an ever growing and award winning team?
Job Title: Senior Account Manager – Automation
Job Summary: Mesa Energy Systems has an immediate need for a Senior Account Manager- Automation. This position is located in Phoenix and will cover the greater Phoenix area. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for bid activity, driving sales, and owning contractor and client relationships. The candidate is to focus his/her efforts on selling EMCOR Automation Solutions direct to contractors, consultants, and end users which includes but is not limited to design build, plan and spec, retrofit systems, and new automation opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishing relationships with prospective clients in the construction space
- Developing Automation sales presentations, prospecting for new buildings, and providing quotes direct to the contracting tier.
- Managing all aspects of a construction bid.
- Industry trade show participation for prospecting and account management.
- Seeking out and researching prospective projects through various methods (e.g., phone calls, visits, attending conferences, market data, leveraging existing relationships).
- Contacting prospective clients – mechanical contractors, general contractors, consulting engineers, and electrical contractors.
- Working with the Branch Manager, Project Managers and Engineering Teams in constantly reviewing and improving current programs to meet targeted objectives.
- Managing through analysis and solution based programs to maximize sales growth, volume and profitability of account clients in the Phoenix Area.
- Developing, writing, and reviewing client proposal documents including financial and technical sections, using EMCOR Service/Mesa Energy Systems standard template and pricing models.
- Developing sales at defined margin levels to grow market share.
This individual may also look to develop sales opportunities in the existing building market by establishing relationship with end users that have service needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or similar technical discipline.
- 10+ years of experience in Direct Digital Controls of HVAC systems.
- Relevant technical experience, preferably in HVAC, construction, mechanical building systems, electrical systems, lighting controls, general contracting, or an application engineering environment.
- Strong customer presentation skills and a demonstrated sales aptitude.
- Financial acumen, inclusive of cost modeling for sales proposals.
- Experience in writing technical proposals.
- Independent decision making is required.
- Computer skills using MS Office required. Strong Excel skills are required.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Customer Relationship Management
Resolve Customer Issue
Achieve Client Need