_Founded in 1910,_ KONE ([ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Elevator Service/Construction Sales w/ Training Program
_is_ _a global leader that provides elevators,_ _escalators_ _and automatic building doors, as well as solutions for maintenance and modernization that add value to buildings throughout their life cycle. Our mission is to improve the flow of urban life and make our world's cities better places to live by providing innovative solutions that help make people's journeys safe,_ _convenient_ _and reliable. Our operations in over 60 countries around the world has helped us achieve our position as an_ innovation and sustainability ([ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Elevator Service/Construction Sales w/ Training Program
_leader with repeated recognitions by_ Forbes ([ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Elevator Service/Construction Sales w/ Training Program
_, Corporate Knights for clean capitalism and others._ _?_
**_***MUST be open to relocation*** (Numerous Office Locations - not the Moline, IL location - that is just for training)_**
KONE, Inc is looking for enthusiastic, bright individuals who want to start early in their career with an innovative, global company. The most suitable candidates for this entry-level, full-time position will have the ability to build strong, lasting relationships, the capacity to grasp technical concepts, and a passion to meet and exceed goals.
***9 - 12 week long training program at beginning***
Our training programs (one in January/one in June) are a springboard to become a full-time Sales Representative at one of our branches! Below are some of the essential functions for a day-to-day upon training program completion:
• Ability to establish a rapport and speak spontaneously on a variety of subjects with existing and potential KONE customers.
• Collaborate with Operations / Safety personnel to propose appropriate KONE solutions based on customer/building needs.
• Ongoing account management including responding to customer requests and assisting with collections.
• Confer with owners, architects, developers, consultants and contractors of new and/or existing structures to determine optimal equipment required.
• Understand and utilize market pricing strategy to maximize orders and profitability.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college. Additionally, work experience preferred.
• Preferred areas of study are: Business, Management, Engineering, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Communications and Liberal Arts.
• Strong and effective oral, written, persuasive, and presentation skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills required to work efficiently and effectively with co-workers, management, and customers.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Familiarity with common computer operations and software.
• Effective networking skills.
**_***MUST be open to relocation***_**
_We have the courage to hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because_ we believe diversity drives innovation ([ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Elevator Service/Construction Sales w/ Training Program
_• We value your authentic self_
_• Diversity,_ _equity_ _and inclusion is embedded in our strategy and values_
_• Collaborative,_ _creative_ _and supportive work environment_
_• Passionate about safety,_ _quality_ _and innovation_
_• We care about the communities where we live and work_
_Just some of our many benefits include:_
_• Competitive salary_
_• Flexible work schedule_
_• Opportunities to learn and grow_
_• Matching 401K_
_• Pension plan_
_• Comprehensive health and wellness plans for the entire family_
_• Paid holidays and paid time off_
Come share your passion and energy to make a positive impact at KONE for our customers and your career ([ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Elevator Service/Construction Sales w/ Training Program
* Beware of Recruitment Scams*
_We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,_ _state_ _or local protected class_ _._
_At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life._
Read more on _www.kone.com/careers_
Did you know KONE moves over one billion people every day? In 2021, we had annual net sales of EUR 10,5 billion. We employ over 60,000 driven professionals in over 60 countries worldwide joined together by a shared vision. As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, it is our mission to improve the flow of urban life.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Account Management
- Cultural Activities
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Interpersonal Skills