To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bannockburn, IL 60015
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Option Care • Bannockburn, IL
Posted 24 days ago
Your Home for an Exceptional Career.
With the nation’s largest home infusion provider, there is no limit to the growth of your career.
For nearly 40 years, Option Care has been shaping the home infusion services industry. From industry pioneers to trusted partners, Option Care has emerged as the leading home infusion services provider. Our company has grown over 5,000 strong—a workforce that spans the nation and is united by a common passion for making exceptional healthcare synonymous with home.
Job Description Summary:Responds to the needs of the facility for purchasing requirements. Coordinate and perform the purchasing of pharmaceuticals, infusion supplies, and fluid stock for the home care facilities and warehouse on a daily basis and to maintain the par levels of these stock items. Performs, tracks, and maintains product returns to wholesaler and/or manufacturer to ensure proper credit is received. Forwards completed credit memo to A/P department.
- Assists Manager with the procurement of medications and supplies.
- Determines level of supplies needed and maintains ordering consistency within budget.
- Evaluates suppliers to determine most desirable products and makes recommendations to management.
- Develops and maintains relationship with suppliers.
- Selects products and assists in determining the vendor from whom purchases will be made.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient and proprietary information. Observes legal and ethical guidelines for safeguarding the confidentiality of patient and proprietary Option Care information.
Basic Education and/or Experience Requirements: High School diploma or equivalent.
Basic Qualifications & Interests:
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: opening a workbook, inserting a row, selecting font style and size, formatting cells as currency, using copy, paste and save functions, aligning text, selecting cells, renaming a worksheet, inserting a column, selecting a chart style, inserting a worksheet, setting margins, selecting page orientation, using spell check and/or printing worksheets).
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: opening a document, cutting, pasting and aligning text, selecting font type and size, changing margins and column width, sorting, inserting bullets, pictures and dates, using find and replace, undo, spell check, track changes, review pane and/or print functions).
- Basic skill level in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: inserting, rearranging, hiding and deleting slides, navigating between slides, increasing list level, adding, centering and editing text, changing views, inserting a table or a note, moving objects, printing outline view and/or running a slide show).
- Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, in the business community & with vendors.
Preferred Qualifications & Interests: Licensed pharmacy technician with previous home healthcare experience.
This job description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing Company and department objectives, and only covers the primary functions and responsibilities of the position. It is in no way to be construed as an all-encompassing list of duties.
Option Care subscribes to a policy of equal employment opportunity, making employment available without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status according to the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information.