To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Huntsville, AL 35805
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Outbound Sales Supervisor
WOW! Internet Phone Cable • Huntsville, AL
Posted 18 days ago
Supervisor -- Outbound Sales
Directs all day-to-day sales and re-contracting activity of a designated team of outbound sales reps, to ensure effective performance and attainment of company sales and proactive renewal initiatives. Coordinates and performs all coaching and on the job training and development of sales reps to ensure performance improves and is sustained.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to those listed below:
* Achieving team sales goals and renewal initiatives each week, month, quarter and year. Directly responsible for developing and maintaining a culture of success, sustaining results or improving results each month
* Monitors weekly performance, key performance indicators, and provides needed coaching with the objective of improving individual and team performance
* Ensures rep activity is meaningful and productive --in conjunction with respective technology -allowing reps the opportunity to obtain sales goals through various means of engaging potential WOW! customers
* Supports marketing initiatives completely and ensures all reps are confidently positioning WOW! products and services as needed to achieve goals
* Manages all aspects of outbound sales activity, ensuring all employees follow prescribed rules of engagement with inbound and door to door sales activity.
* Using best practices to ensure the success and development of all employees through CLIMB training and the sales leadership playbook which outlines; interviewing, hiring, training, coaching, performance reviews and recognition programs
* Adheres to company values and ensures all internal and external communication is courteous, professional and exceptional. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws
* Works within the guidelines of resource management to determine optimal staff hours, and number of personnel for adequate service levels and customer response times.
* Ensure that all service issues and customer concerns are resolved in a quick and efficient manner according to company standards
* Maintains frequent, efficient and open communication with all staff, including sales management, independent contractors, field operations and office personnel.
* Performs other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Bachelor's degree from four year college or university; or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Must possess a positive, can do attitude that excels in a fast paced environment
* Prior inside sales or outbound telesales experience, cable industry a plus
* Proven leadership experience in an Omni-solution or multi-platform and customer centric selling environment - strongly preferred.
* Must possess excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing. Must be comfortable with presenting information to groups of employees
* Must be able to supervise employees remotely or as part of a virtual team
* Ability to work with basic mathematical concepts, especially when interpreting statistical performance data. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
* Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
* Proficiency with outbound dialer, chat tools, word processing, excel spreadsheets, Power point presentations, Internet software, E-mail, Database software
* Must be able to use in-house billing and CRM systems in order to effectively produce metric reports
WOW! is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employer