To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Aurora, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manager, Technical Services
OSI Group • Aurora, IL
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Technical Services Manager is primarily responsible for the planning, design, implementation and support of corporate-wide system infrastructure; includes hardware and software in support of the network, intranet/extranet, data communications and related security. Directs employees engaged in these operations.
- Coordinate and plan for the company’s information technology architecture including all aspects of daily operation for both voice and data networks ensuring that systems are up-to-date, operational and functional at all times.
- Manages planning for resource availability, capacity and scalability of all hardware, software, network and communication systems.
- Installs, implements, configures and monitors equipment and software/firmware for all components of the company LAN, WAN, storage and servers.
- Ensures IT Systems are continuously available to employees and are kept up-to-date in support of our production project and administrative work functions.
- Coordinates activities of the IT Infrastructure team with the IT Support Services team, Partners with the IT Support Manager to ensure smooth functioning of all PC, virtual desktop, and server systems in conjunction with activities of the team.
- Manages all vendor and partner relationships for network and systems
- Manages all license contracts and negotiation
- Five to ten years of management in IT experience required
- Strong experience managing technical teams
- Experience with Windows NT, NT Server, Microsoft Exchange, WAN, MS Office, TCP/IP.
- Strong communication skills necessary.
- Proven ability to handle complex problems and provide innovative solutions
- Work is generally performed within a business professional office environment, with standard office equipment available.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, bend, walk, use hands or finger, talk, hear, feel objects, tools, or controls; may be required to lift up to 15 pounds. Vision abilities include close vision to a computer screen
OSI believes all persons have the right to be treated with dignity and respect. It is the policy of OSI to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, national origin, gender, race, color, religion, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All applicants will receive consideration for employment based on merit, qualifications and business needs. OSI participates in the E-Verify program.