Role:: IT System Engineer
Onsite role - 12 months
Durham, NC -2
Siler City, NC-1
CLIENT IS EAGER TO Close these roles quickly
Contract: 12+ Months
NOTE: Looking for SCCM, Intune, Application packaging, shell scripting experience is must.
The System Engineer is primarily responsible for:
- Provide customer support to client via telephone, chat, email support or tickets.
- Provide Level 2 triage and resolutions such as password resets and account unlock for reported incidents and requests.
- Perform customer call backs as required.
- Providing Apple, Windows, device support over the phone.
- Providing smartphone assistance for in home connectivity.
- Support Devices through use of SCCM, Intune, Admin Portals and Remote Support Tools.
- Assist users with set up of remote equipment and provide troubleshooting assistance if needed.
- Assisting with troubleshooting issues using remote management software.
- Using specific tools to diagnose issues, make recommendations for resolution.
- Using problem-solving and people skills to ensure swift resolutions to technical issues.
- Testing, troubleshooting, and diagnosing computer error messages and failures.
- Escalate issues to next level support if needed
- Effectively manage length of calls, handle time, and after call work.
- Provide a high first call resolution rate
- Promote teamwork and contact center success
- We are seeking candidates with the following experience and skills:
- Experience working on a helpdesk/service desk handling ticket
- Experience troubleshooting Desktop hardware and associated peripherals.
- Working knowledge of Apple, Windows, Desktop and Mobile Device hardware and software.
- Working knowledge of Windows 7, 10, 11, and Microsoft 365
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Team Voice
- Strong experience with Exchange, SharePoint, PowerApps.
- Strong experience working with SCCM and Intune - Autopilot, Software Deployment and Packaging
- Strong experience working with Virtual Desktop Environment - Citrix VDI and Published Desktop, Citrix Cloud, Windows 365
- Working experience with MDM and MAM solutions - Intune, Knox, and Jamf
- Experience with PowerShell Scripting - M365 PowerShell modules
- Experience with ServiceNow Ticketing System - Service Now
- Strong ability to troubleshoot issues.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced work environment and ability to multitask well
IT System Engineer (Intune\ SCCM)
- Citrix Systems
- Customer Service
- Exception Handling
- Help Desk
- Interpersonal Skills