To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Excelsior Springs, MO 64024
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Food Service Director - Nutrition
Aramark • Excelsior Springs, MO
Posted 9 days ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
Management position, responsible for developing and executing dining solutions to meet customer needs and tastes. Utilizes technical training and interprets government mandated nutritional standards on food health to develop healthy menu implementation plans and typically has a clinical certification.
- Leadership - Lead, mentor, engage and develop teams to maximize their contributions, including recruiting, assessing, training, coaching and managing performance. Ensure food services appropriately connects to the Executional Framework. Coach employees by creating a shared understanding about what needs to be achieved and how it is to be achieved. Reward and recognize employees. Ensure safety and sanitation standards in operation.
- Client Relationship - Develop and maintain effective client and customer rapport for mutually beneficial business relationship. Deliver and model WEST as the foundation for delivering excellent customer service. Identify client needs and communicate operational progress. Develop required menu and nutritional information based on contract specifications. Develop strong level of trust and credibility regarding technical nutritional competency. Provide technical expertise in menu planning for regular, therapeutic, religious and juvenile nutritional needs. Provide leadership for nutrition related areas of sales opportunities. Customize nutrition programs based on specifications and unique client needs. Provide accurate food cost data for each sales proposal. Assist with planning and information as the standard selling model (STAR) is utilized with client interactions.
- Financial Performance - Responsible for building revenue and managing budget which includes cost controls with regard to food, beverage and labor as well as ensuring the completion and maintenance of P&L statements. Adopt all Aramark processes and systems, eliminate custom/manual reports. Utilize food production software (PRIMA Web) to assure compliance with contracts. Accurately compute all menu costs for sales opportunities as well as on-going menu revisions. Understand performance metrics, data, and order and inventory trends; educate teams on key levers to improve margins.
- Productivity - Implement and maintain GM agenda for both food and labor initiatives. Create value through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management. Consistent application of Aramark’s operating standards and processes (Operational Excellence) with particular focus on efficiencies in food standards. Understand end to end supply chain and procurement process and systems, ensure only authorized suppliers are used. Provide technical expertise in menu planning for all nutritional requirements. Provide accurate food cost data for all types of meals required. Considerations for every opportunity include balancing budgetary constraints with nutritional requirements.
- Compliance - Maintain a safe and healthy environment for clients, customers and employees. Comply with all applicable policies, rules and regulations, including but not limited to those relating to safety, health, and wage and hour. Ensure compliance with government regulations and education on industry trends.
- Requires at least 4 years experience and 1-3 years in a management role.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran