Schedule: M-F 8 AM - 4:30 PM
This is not a remote position.
Responsible for processing and supporting certain core functions within the Specialized Lending Teams of Commercial Loan Agent Banking Group. All functions will be performed within the guidelines of CLO procedures, Corporate Policies, Compliance, Audit and legal requirements. Will have an active working knowledge of all functions within either of these groups and must able to support and process as needed. Will also support all projects and is on track to become subject matter expert on all initiatives within assigned area. Position Responsibilities:
- Complex Data Entry Updates/Analysis and Interpretation on new and/or existing Participated or Syndicated Loans.
- Repayment Structures & terms that fall either inside or outside the normal setup
- Standard and Non Standardized Document Review, Processing and Validation surrounding the funding of a new Syndicated or Participated transactions or remittance funds on existing Participated or syndicated Loan transaction
- Respond to or Initiate Complex Requests from multiple business lines, all business partners or financial institutions
- High Complexity Standard and Non Standardized Level Research that span over multiple business lines
- High Level Analysis and/or Reconciliation supporting the balancing of all work that crosses over multiple business lines
- Standard and Non Standard Exception Processing
- Act as main contact point with Commercial bank, internal business partners and or other Financial institutions
- Intermediate of Analysis and Judgment Based Work all functions with in the area
- Intermediate Level Interpretation of loan or lease documents requiring unique repayment structures that fall outside the standard set-up function.
- Advance level document to system QC and balancing of both personal work and work of others.
- Assist with cross-training
- Involved in mid-level escalation or special requests that could span over multiple business lines.
- Responsible for intermediate level of support of multiple business lines
- Monetary Remittance/Funding's as Submitter
- Cross trained with an active understanding of all functions of the team. Serves as back up to certain assigned functions
- Active working knowledge of multiple bank accounting systems and able to perform all transactions with each system in order to support the overall objective of the team.
- Provide project support from department level to COE projects and initiatives
- Able to prepare procedural updates
- Assist with management requests to support department audits
Standard Company Responsibilities:
- Understand and adhere to the Company's risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company's Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
- Reads and understands processing. Applies set rules to make a decision.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the M&T Bank brand.
- Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
- Provides on-the-job training/support to new team members
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Associates Degree & 1 year of related work experience
- In lieu of degree, 3years of related work experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Prior Commercial Loan Experience with an active working knowledge or prior experience within the Commercial Loan Participation Syndication area.
M&T Bank is a Top 20 US bank holding company and one of the best performing and financial stable regional banks in the country, we offer our technology employees a wide range of performance-based career development opportunities. We have a strong commitment to our customers and the communities we serve, and we continue to grow with a focus on the future. So, when looking to advance your career, look to M&T. Grow with us.Location
Buffalo, New York, United States of America
Product Quality Assurance