Our vision is to be the best provider of building products in the eyes of our customers, employees, shareholders, suppliers and communities.
At Masonite, we understand that people are key. We are a composite of diverse people who come together by showing support and respect to one another.
We hire people that demonstrate integrity under pressure. Integrity is at the foundation of everything we do. It is in each door we make, in our commitment delivery and in our honest and sincere communication.
Our employees are flexible, versatile and resilient. Our ability to weather any storm, to bend without breaking, is what allows us to hear the knock and open the door with confidence, no matter what's on the other side.
At Masonite, we hold the door open for each other and for new ideas. We want everyone to freely contribute ideas and add value, so we are positive and encouraging. This collaborative environment is what makes Masonite a transparent, fair company- one that doesn't hide behind closed doors.
We continuously strive to improve both our products and our customers' experiences. This drive leads us to revolutionize the door industry and help people walk through walls.
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for leading a team of Customer Service professionals located in our manufacturing plant. This position is accountable to provide Customer Service leadership to 1) exceed Customer expectations; 2) grow and develop their employees; 3) execute the business plan; and 4) improve efficiencies through process improvement and innovation. This position requires excellent problem-solving, analytical, interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills. The Customer Service Manager reports directly to the Plant Manager.
Accountable for the overall management of the Customer Service team; This includes selection, on-boarding, training & development, performance management, salary recommendations, employee relations, demonstrating leadership and modeling coaching behaviors.
- Administers company’s policies and procedures as they relate to Order Entry, Customer Service, Logistics, Warranty and Returns
- Establishes relationships and communicate with customers at various levels
- Maintains appropriate coverage and support to service our Customers and exceed their expectations
- Provides senior management with regular reports on status of performance and projects
- Motivates the customer service team to work effectively and efficiently, creating standardization within the team and sharing best practices across teams
- Sets department targets and goals and be responsible to meet or exceed these goals
- Interacts with several departments such as: Logistics, SIOP, IT, Purchasing, Accounting, Operations and Sales to ensure all orders can be shipped on time and complete
- Leads initiatives to cultivate the growth and development of the Customer Service team through strategic planning and superior Customer Service
- Member of the Plant Leadership Team and the Residential Customer Service Leadership Team
- Ensures ongoing Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance
- Follows all Company related safety/environmental rules and regulations
- Act as focal point for customer communications through customer service personnel, order management, order-fulfillment, back-order discrepancies, customer complaints, understanding business priorities
- Anticipates reactions of people to change in systems and business plans and plans accordingly
- Recognizes own/teams reactions to change process
- Identifies early successes to maintain momentum; implements communication plan
- Extensive knowledge of Customer Service concepts and best practices
- Ability to foster a common vision which supports the organizations goals; perseverance necessary to focus on, and achieve long-term objectives; capability to orchestrate continuous change.
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex business issues and to provide appropriate, effective, technical solutions
- Anticipates Customer needs accurately by leveraging the voice of the Customer
- Quickly establishes and maintains creditability with customers
- Proven success in building and leading teams, collaborating cross-functionally and managing diverse thinking
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years of related experience
Customer Relationship Management