To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX 77036
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Remote Desktop Support
Modis • Houston, TX
Posted 1 month ago
Candidate must be local to Houston, TX.
Install, configure, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve issues with PC and laptops, LAN network connectivity, printers, and peripherals. This position will be responsible for the building, configuring, maintaining and updating of the end user systems, and will involve light system administration level tasks regarding active directory in a corporate enterprise environment.
• Experience providing hands on and remote customer service and support for client.
• Provide software support from installing basic hardware/software and networking components to meet user needs.
• Manage, resolve and update tickets and escalate as needed.
• Conduct diagnostic reviews and produce error reports in order to identify and correct any problems.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot basic software problems, install updates and upgrades in order to maintain proper functioning.
• May have to move various PC's and other PC related equipment as needed for user relocation or new office setup.
• Documentation of systems processes and procedures.
• Basic PC Computing training for end users
• Able to explain technical concepts to non-technical staff
• Light Active Directory and Exchange tasks: User object and mailbox creation.
• Manage distribution groups, file and folder permissions within an AD environment
• PC Software malware remediation and cleanup
• Use variety of diagnostic programs and tools to resolve computer problems
• Systematic Critical thinking skills and creativity a must
• Basic TCP/IP Networking concepts. Good fundamental understanding of IP Networking and troubleshooting.
• Must have excellent customer service skills and strong verbal / written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with both novice computer users and experienced professionals
• Must effectively manage time to make certain customer incidents are properly responded to in a timely manner • Desktop imaging experience • Strong troubleshooting skills
• Microsoft Office 2010-2016 application support
• Other duties as assigned