Our client, a multinational power management firm, is currently seeking a Credit Analyst for 3 month temporary contract with the possibility of extension. The position is located in Moon Township, PA.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large multinational company with revenues of over $21 billion dollars, a publicly traded company (NYSE), a firm with over 95,000 employees, work in a fast-paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the team.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:URL blocked - click to apply
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
The hours and pay for this position are as follows:
- Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Pay Rate is up to $20.29 per hour W2
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Assess credit risk and establish credit limits
- Analyze customer financial statements
- Provide financial order management support to Supply Chain and Sales and Marketing personnel to control credit exposure, effect timely payment, and minimize risk of customer disputes
- Negotiate customer discrepancies or disputes to resolution and document root cause
- Develop relationships with internal and external customers and suppliers and provide customer service support
- Follow up with internal and external customers to ensure prompt payment of receivables
- Maintain accurate credit files and collection files. Maintain electronic collection notes for each customer account
- A majority of the work is accomplished utilizing phone and email communications
Must have an Associate’s Degree and at least one year of relevant experience in risk, credit, financial assessment. Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel.
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you are interested in this position please email a word copy of your resume to (URL blocked - click to apply )
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply