To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
IT System Administrator
CIRCOR International, Inc • Houston, TX
Posted 1 month ago
LOCATION: Houston, TX
DIRECT REPORTING: Sr. Manager, IT Infrastructure
Under the direction of the Sr. IT Infrastructure Manager, the Sr. System Administrator leads a regional team to ensure stability and performance of IT operations. This includes implementing, maintaining and supporting networks, servers, software and communication links; lead team projects and mentoring members of the regional team. The incumbent provides impeccable customer service by responding to service requests timely and accurately.
- First responder for hardware and communications failures and data center matters such as backups, UPS problems, capacity monitoring of servers, and desktop support at the local site.
- Administer core infrastructure technologies and related services including Microsoft Infrastructure, Virtualization, Enterprise Storage, Networking, Datacenters, and Cloud services.
- Manage ticket queue and serve as an escalation point for tickets.
- Provide guidance to technicians on the team towards resolution of recurring issues.
- Mentor peers to administer implemented technologies effectively.
- Implement Infrastructure KPIs to monitor the health of critical systems, identify trends, and present results to IT Management.
- Ensure continued responsiveness and operational stability of technologies and services supporting the lines of business.
- Participate in IT M&A activities.
- Liaise with IT Infrastructure Engineering team to transition technology administration post implementation.
- Champion efforts to standardize processes, technologies, and adopt IT best practices.
- Adhere to established IT policies and standard operating procedures.
- Mentor, collaborate and coordinate tasks with 3rdparty technical resources.
- Document/Diagram technologies at regional sites.
- Author and/or participate in the development of Standard Operating Procedures for key tasks.
- Complete projects to budget, timelines, quality standards and business stakeholder requirements.
- Maintain broad technical and solutions knowledge in software, infrastructure, security and business architecture areas.
- Perform other duties as assigned.