Exciting career opportunity for an accounting professional who is seeking a Staff Account role within a premier technology and media business, with a growth by acquisition mindset, in Music City!
Title: Staff Accountant Location: Nashville, TN Industry: Multi-media production/Entertainment
Compensation: Competitive market Salary + Benefits (Medical, dental, vision and life insurance) + 401K match + Awesome Boss
The Staff Accountant provides accounting support to finance department. The Staff Accountant applies principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports by performing the following duties.
Industry Background: Technology, Multi- Media, Production not required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or the equivalent experience plus two years of related experience required
- Accounting software: QuickBooks, Intacct, Dynamics and advanced Microsoft Office Suite
- Desire to complete CPA preferred but not required
- Master’s Degree in Accounting or Accountancy preferred but not required
Your day to day…
- Maintain and update daily cash activity reports and forecasts in relation to corporate bank account activity. Also, prepares and posts applicable journal entries to general ledger in relation to bank account activity as necessary within accounting system
- Processes expense reports in an accurate and timely manner and in accordance with departmental procedures
- Assist with recording various month end journal entries to the general ledger along with various reconciliation schedule preparation.
- Administer monthly expense reporting and coding
- Support the annual audit process
- Maintain monthly schedules and accounting for prepaids, fixed assets, leases and accruals
- Assist in monthly financial reporting process, including; inter-company reconciliations, elimination entries, financial statement preparation, and other various reporting requirements
- Communicate with co-workers, management, vendors and others in a courteous and professional manner
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions
How to Apply: Qualified Candidates should send the following to Alex Love at aloveURL blocked - click to apply
- Telephone number
- Email Address
- Best times of availability for phone calls (include time zones)
Referrals Welcomed! CSI Financial will pay it forward. If you refer a qualified Candidate and CSI Financial can successfully place and/or offer your referred Candidate a career opportunity, you will be compensated for your kindness. All referrals should mention your First/Last name & Email Address.
Standard Accounting Practices