Our client, a Northbrook-based product distribution company, is looking for a temporary-to-hire Administrative Assistant to manage the front office supporting the Service, Sales, and Accounting departments. This position reports to Vice President of Operations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage office operations, ecommerce and Project Manager sales and support
- Take charge of a variety of processes, procedures, and employee support tasks
- Manage the front desk welcoming visitors, answer incoming calls (screening and forwarding to the proper person (department)
- Handing incoming mail/packages
- Process outbound express shipments
- Manage office supply inventory
- Manage order entry into IT system
- Place purchase orders with vendors
- Track orders and status
- Provide customer service support for customers on orders as needed
- Add products to Amazon and internal e-commerce websites
- Provide social media marketing
- Develop advertising campaigns for Amazon sales
- High School Diploma - minimum - Some college preferred
- 2 + years' experience in an office setting
- Experience in ecommerce, sales support, office protocols, social media familiarity
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Excel
- Be perceptive, analytical and able to anticipate problems and have the experience to deal with them; develop better procedures to get better results
- Exceptional communication skills and team-oriented
- Leadership capability and innovative problem-solver
- Lifetime learner
This job is ideal for someone who is:
- Dependable -- reliable
- Good attendance and work history
- Detail-oriented with ability to focus on the details of work as well as the big picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting URL blocked - click to apply.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
Attention To Detail
Complex Problem Solving