To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
6203 Bardstown Road
Louisville, KY 40291
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Consultants (Easily Apply)
Craig and Landreth Cars - Fern Creek • Louisville, KY
Posted 1 month ago
Automotive Sales Consultants
Craig and Landreth Cars - Fern Creek is hiring now to add to our team of Auto Sales Consultants. If you are an experienced Auto Sales Consultant or seeking a new career, apply today! If you have experience in retail sales, hospitality, restaurant business, bartending, or any other industry, your skills can translate into success in the field of an Automotive Sales Consultant. We believe that culture makes a difference. Our company’s core focus is building relationships that last with our employees, customers, and community.
We are one of the largest independent Used Car dealers in Kentuckiana and have been serving Kentuckiana for over 40 years
What we offer:
- Lucrative Bonus program
- $1000 sign on bonus – ($300 after 90 days, $300 after 120 days, $400 after 6 months)
- Guaranteed monthly income
- Aggressive Compensation
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Short-term disability and Life insurance
- Professional and Positive Atmosphere
Responsibilities - Sales Consultant:
- Welcoming customers and listening to their needs
- Using a consultative selling process to match the best vehicle to the customer’s needs
- Prospecting through referrals and other creative approaches
- Develop leads into sales.
- Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Be knowledgeable at all times about incoming inventory, updated features, accessories, etc.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business.
- Introduce customers to our Service Department personnel to emphasize to them the quality of service and maintenance available in our expert service department.
Qualifications and Requirements - Sales Consultant:
- Automotive Sales experience is a plus, but not required. Retail experience is a PLUS!
- Enthusiasm and drive to succeed
- The ability to engage customers to determine their vehicle needs
- The ability to ask for the sale and strong closing skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Valid driver’s license and insurance
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.