To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
- Solomon Page
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Global Payroll & Benefits Associate
Solomon Page • New York, NY
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Global Payroll & Benefits Associate to join their team! The individual will serve as the organizations liaison between employees, management and third-party providers to discuss and resolve problems related to payroll and benefits.
- Process regular and commission payroll for the company (international) using ADP Workforce Now, and act as point person for all payroll inquiries
- Semi-monthly payroll for all US entities
- Monthly payroll for all of Europe and Asia
- Manage and update all payroll-related reporting, which includes but is not limited to: actual vs. budget payroll data, headcount report, manpower report, etc.
- Assist human resources with benefit plan renewals for all domestic and international plans
- Assist accounting with all reporting requests
- Enter all new hire paperwork and maintain and update employee changes in ADP payroll system
- Maintain benefit plans on ADP and review carrier connection file feeds to minimize errors
- Distribute benefits materials and oversee the benefits enrollment process for all newly eligible employees
- Prepare the annual 1095 benefit forms to ensure timely submission to IRS
- Assist with ad-hoc project requests
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of related payroll and benefits experience
- Proficient in ADP Workforce Now and processing payroll
- Knowledge of compensation and benefits practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Detail oriented and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills