To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lebanon, PA 17046
- Lucas Associates, Inc.
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Business Partner
Lucas Group - Search • Lebanon, PA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Location: Lebanon, PA
Industry: Manufacturing and Distribution
Occupational Category: Human Resources
Position Level: HR Business Partner
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Employment Type: Full Time
Role Overview: Lucas Group has partnered with an industry leading company in the global manufacturing space on their search for a dynamic and engaging HR Business Partner. The HRBP will manage the day-to-day administration of the human resources policies, procedures and programs in addition to leading and driving HR solutions to employees at a brand new facility, which is standing up now!
The incumbent HRBP will build strong relationships with executive leaders and team members to assist and advise on Human Resources issues. This individual will lead and coordinate Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes safety, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Business Administration or related field required (Master’s preferred.)
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred
- 8-10+ years of HR Generalist experience within a distribution or high speed manufacturing facility preferred
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Ability to translate HR knowledge into valuable recommendations and solutions
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Outreach, recruitment and retention
- Performance management
- Organization development
- Talent and succession planning processes
- Employee orientation, training and development; off-boarding
- Employee relations
- Travel to and support for remote facilities
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions; and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 15 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com