Complete oversight and control of the Accounting & Finance function of this growing Manufacturing Business. With closely and collaboratively with other departments such as Operations, Supply Chain, Sales & Logistics.
Global Manufacturing business. A true market leader in their field.
The key responsibilities for this position will include:
- Preparation on monthly financial reports and statements
- Liaise closely with the Corporate Controller with compliance, processes and controls
- Perform monthly and annual budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning duties
- Work closely with inventory and perform cost accounting procedures
- Business partner other departments and senior leadership across the business
- other ad-hoc reporting & duties as required
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience as a Financial Controller / Assistant Controller / Plant Controller
- Experience within the Manufacturing/Engineering industry
- Be familiar with Cost Accounting principles
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or related
- Excellent communication skills
- A collaborative and hands-on attitude and approach
Competitive base salary, bonus, benefits and excellent work culture and environment!
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles