To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Milwaukee, WI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Certified Pre-Owned Dealership Trainer
GP Strategies Corporation • Milwaukee, WI
Posted 8 days ago
GP Sandy, a division of GP Strategies engages a wide variety of professionals to design and develop performance improvement/marketing programs for the Automotive OEMs.
Certified Pre-Owned Dealership Trainer
You must be willing to travel extensively throughout the North Central region to consult with the manufacture's dealerships to increase the performance of their CPO program. Under the general direction of the Project Manager and Team Leader, the CPO Consultant works to facilitate and perform product and process training and consulting at dealerships. The consultant works with a comprehensive knowledge of CPO and the used car industry, process creation and installation, expertise in facilitation, as well as assigned training priorities to conduct in-dealership training and development.
Role and Responsibilities
- Follows and delivers proven training strategy
- Comfortable in dealership environment
- Strong facilitation skills
- Ability to consult and understand process implementation
- Moderate PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Excellent level of organization
- Conducts training courses in accordance with performance standards.
- Conducts training for members of the wholesale organization, as directed
- Submits rosters, expense reports, and activity reports, in accordance with client and GP Sandy policies.
- Follows travel policies
- Creates detail contact reports
- Documents all work
- Works with assigned personnel to develop training schedules.
- Conducts Special Training assignments as required
- Monitors dealership performance and follows up as needed
- Provides ongoing (phone & live) counseling and coaching as needed
- Conduct pre-contact reconnaissance
- Maintains communication with GP Sandy management as well as client contact personnel
- Builds and maintains relationships with field staff
- Possess a sense of urgency in completing tasks
- Performs administrative duties in a timely manner
- Maintains professional ethics at all times
- Follows HR policies and procedures
- Desire to continually increase computer literacy skills
- Monitor and track sales and inventory levels in assigned areas
- Develop action plans and present
- Act as SME and assist with compliance
Required Qualifications, Experience and Education
- Substantial retail automotive management experience, CPO/used vehicle experience preferred
- Knowledge of all aspects of in-dealership operations
- Strong presentation, facilitation, persuasion, and motivational skills.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Computer literacy, experience with Windows, MS Office
- Moderate Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Exceptional organizational skills for proactively developing schedules and documenting work
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- High personal level of ethics
- Ability to travel 75% with overnight travel required throughout the region
- Must be able to satisfy requirements for pre-employment drug screen, criminal background check and motor vehicle records check.
GP Strategies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) is a global performance improvement solutions provider of training, eLearning solutions, management consulting and engineering services. GP Strategies' solutions improve the effectiveness of organizations by delivering innovative and superior training, consulting and business improvement services, customized to meet the specific needs of its clients. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturing, process and energy industries, and other commercial and government customers.