* Transport loads from die cutting staging area to strippers and/or gluers.
* Keep all machined and strippers running at all times.
* Make sure extra stock is on the floor for strippers to get with hand jack if you are busy.
* Verify job #, item #, copy on loads prior to staging machined; don't assume the copy is correct by just looking at carton graphics.
* If Stripper has not signed, dated and placed job# on three sides of load, do not remove from their area.
* Stock machine with correct corrugated for entire job.
* If the order calls for excessive amount of corrugated, keep an extra pallet accross from the machine.
* Remove empty pallets from machines while feeder is running job
* Keep corrugated area straight and clean
* Make a new location list every two weeks.
* Empty scrap carts of each machine.
* All trim scrap carts empty at end of shift.
At Graphic Packaging International, we produce the paper cup that held your coffee this morning, the basket that transported those bottles of craft beer you enjoyed last weekend, and the microwave tray that heated your gourmet meal last night. We're one of the largest manufacturers of paperboard and paper-based packaging for some of the world's most recognized brands of food, beverage, foodservice, household, personal care and pet products. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, we are collaborative, diverse, innovative individuals who create inspired packaging while giving back to our communities. With over 25,000 employees working in more than 130 locations worldwide, we strive to be environmentally responsible in our industry and in the communities where we operate. We are committed to workplace diversity and offer compensation and benefits programs that are among the industry's best to reward the talented people who make our company successful. If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we'd love to hear from you. Learn more about us at www.graphicpkg.com.
Inspired Packaging. A World of Difference.
Graphic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not base our employment decision on an employee's or applicant's race, color, religion, age, gender or sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic identity, genetic information, disability, veteran/military status or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Click here to view the Poster, EEO is the Law.
Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis