Insight Global is looking for a remote Loan Processor to work for a large mortgage lender. Candidate will be responsible for processing loans from start to finish. They will be plugged into a dialer and will receive 4-6 calls per day. Other include:
Responsible for processing mortgage loans from set-up to closing by verifying, compiling and entering borrower information to loan processing system.
Verify and analyze loan documentation including credit, income, appraisal and title.
Work closely with borrowers to ensure smooth process and complete transparency through loan closing.
Prepare mortgage loan file by reviewing loan application: clarifying or obtaining additional information.
Confirms mortgage loan application information by mailing verification forms; contacting verification sources.
Obtains mortgage loan documentation by ordering appraisal, title, and related information.
Identifies mortgage loan application and documentation problems by highlighting deficiencies; notifying mortgage loan underwriter and mortgage loan supervisor.
Prepares closing statements and informs borrowers by calculating principal and interest payments, and closing costs; forwards information to borrowers.
Maintains customer confidence by keeping mortgage loan information confidential.
Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
Provide an exceptional customer experience throughout the loan process through constant communication and follow-up.
- 3 years minimum of current Mortgage Processing experience
- thorough understanding of all Mortgage documents
- Demonstrate high volume productivity.
- Must be detailed oriented, organized and work efficiently under pressure.
- Strong people skills and must enjoy working with customers.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- ability to pass 30 minute timed assessment prior to interview