Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Senior Infrastructure Support Engineer to work in the FCAT (Fidelity's Center for Applied Technology) MMK/WLK/BOS/NC.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to be part of our Green Pier Brokerage Infrastructure Support team. In this role, you will be responsible for System Administration and Production Support. In addition to strong technical competency, the position requires the ability to effectively work with a geographically diverse team, build and leverage client and vendor relationships, and provide innovative thought leadership.
The Principal Support Engineer will be responsible for support of the Full-stack Brokerage Infrastructure including Middleware, Message bus, Databases, and other infrastructure components on the cloud.
Our ever-evolving technology stack ensures a phenomenal learning culture in the team. You will be encouraged to quickly gain understanding of all the components of our applications and will work with the team to deliver outstanding solutions. We are always exploring new technologies and new ways to continually provide value to our customers. This team has a direct and positive impact on Green Pier’s customers.The Expertise and Skills You Bring
Education and Certifications
- 8+ years of experience in Production support and services in the financial services industry
- Expertise in System administration and Production support of Confluent Kafka and IBM MQ on AWS
- Extensive experience working on AWS cloud environment
- Extensive experience in Change, Incident and Problem Management
- Exposure to handling On-call production support across varied Infrastructure components like EKS, Database technologies like MongoDB, MariaDB and caching solutions like Redis on AWS would be a plus
- Experience in capacity planning /forecasting and HA/DR configuration for various infrastructure components on AWS
- Experience in building and deploying CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins Core and Terraform
- Experience in monitoring and alerting using CloudWatch, Datadog
- Flexibility and adaptability to learn and support new technologies on the cloud
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Able to understand a complex and global systems environment
- Familiarity with ITIL framework and Agile Methodology
- Brokerage systems knowledge
- Ability to effectively multi-task and manage your time, and the ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Proven ability to improve support processes and customer experience
- Demonstrated technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Customer focus and dedication to customer satisfaction
COVID Work Policy
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field required
- MSCE or A+ certification is required, with MSCE preferred
- AWS certifications preferred (AWS SysOps, DevOps)
Safety is our top priority. Once we can be together in person with fewer safety measures, this role will follow our dynamic working approach. You’ll be spending some of your time onsite depending on the nature and needs of your role.Dynamic Working – Post Pandemic
Our aim is to combine the best of working offsite with coming together in person. For most teams this means a consistent balance of working from home and office that supports the needs of your role, experience level, and working style.
Your success and growth is important to us, so you’ll want to enjoy the benefits of coming together in person – face to face learning and training, quality time with your manager and teammates, building your career network, making friends, and taking full advantage of cultural and social experiences Fidelity provides for you.
Fidelity TalentSource is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s supportive and collaborative culture while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. Apply today at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Infrastructure Support Engineer.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.Information about Fidelity Investments
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, please contact our HR team at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Infrastructure Support Engineer.
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money. For information about working at Fidelity, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Infrastructure Support Engineer.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
- Agile Methodology
- Apache Kafka
- Business Relationship Management