Altium Packaging, Our Culture Differentiates Us!
We are an essential business and still hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic!
We incorporate our Guiding Principles into all aspects and at all levels of the organization and use them as a framework for decision-making. We believe our Guiding Principles foster a culture of excellence that benefits both employees and customers.
Our Guiding Principles
- Act with Integrity & in Compliance
- Drive Value Creation
- Be Disciplined Entrepreneurs
- Focus on the Customer
- Act with Humility
- Treat others with Dignity and Respect
- Seeking Fulfillment in your Work
- Develops new prospects and interacts with existing customers to increase sales of products.
- Works with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Comfortable in a complex sales environment.
- Must be able to price, fill, manage and close business in the sales pipeline.
- Meet annual sales and profitability goals, while delivering robust year over year growth.
- Leverage CRM tools to manage sales pipeline
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns and other channels as sales opportunities
- Generate, identify, and qualify new leads utilizing various sales tools and techniques
- Present ALTIUM PACKAGING to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience – Sales, Marketing, Communications preferred
- 2-4 years sales experience
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Consumer Packaging experience desired but not required.
- Consultative Selling skills
- Good prospector
- Competitive “Hunter” mentality – must enjoy the thrill of pursuing business and closing new accounts.
- Strong communication skills and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work well independently, energetic self-starter with strong work ethic.
- Team player with the ability to collaborate effectively with internal partners during development and implementation of processes and programs.
- Travel up to 50% to visit accounts and prospects accordingly
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls, emails, social media, Linkedin)
- Positive attitude & approach
- Proactive, results-oriented, driven by both financial and career opportunities
- Experience using MS Office Suite: Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Previous experience using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) sales tool such as Salesforce.com or MicroSoft Dynamics/
We Believe in Rewarding our Most Important Resource – Our People!
We show our commitment to Total Rewards by providing a competitive, comprehensive benefits package. In addition to medical, dental and vision plans, company holidays and vacation days, tuition reimbursement, learning and training opportunities, bonus potential, and a 401(k) plan with company contributions, Altium Packaging locations offer rewards and recognition programs and opportunities to make a difference in the community.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Take your career to the next level at Altium Packaging!