To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2200 Village Inn Court
Steamboat Springs, CO 80487
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Executive - Sheraton Steamboat Villas
Vistana Signature Experiences, Inc • Steamboat Springs, CO
Posted 1 month ago
Vistana Company Overview
Vistana™ Signature Experiences, Inc. an operating business of Marriott Vacations Worldwide develops, owns, markets and operates upper-upscale villa resorts, offering ownership and rental opportunities. Vistana is the exclusive provider of vacation ownership for the Sheraton and Westin brands and an authorized partner of the Starwood Preferred Guest program. Through the Vistana Signature Network™ (VSN), our Owners can transform the way they travel - enjoying the flexibility to vacation when they want, where they want, how they want. Vistana™ Signature Experiences offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities in inspiring destinations from majestic Maui to the snow peaked mountains of Avon/Vail. If you’re passionate about selling, supporting, or communicating a unique vacation lifestyle, we’re passionate about you becoming part of the Vistana family. For more information, please visit: https://www.vistana.com.
Perfectly positioned amid the invigorating outdoor adventures of Colorado’s famed Steamboat Springs, Sheraton Steamboat Resort Villas is a fun-filled family retreat. It’s the area’s only ski-in/ski-out resort and sits just steps from Steamboat’s Christie Peak Express chairlift and gondola. A quick ride brings you to all the fabulous winter and summer recreation on Mt. Werner.
Our Sales Executives take a consultative approach partnered with a unique blend of professionalism, creativity & high level of customer service to ensure all our owners are satisfied with their investment. If you are passionate about being a part of a team that makes positive changes in the lives of others, we have a seat at the table for you!
- You will have set appointments with generated leads provided by our Marketing team & will be required to give them a 90-minute tour of the resort.
- During this tour, your job is to build rapport & ask questions to ensure you create a unique ownership package that benefits your potential owner(s).
- Once the tour is over, you secure the sale and manage the closing process and provide any additional customer service as needed.
- Commission + Bonus structure along with monthly performance bonuses
- Full medical, vision, dental & short and long-term disability
- 401(k) retirement savings with company match
- Resort Privilege Program starting Day 1
- Global career opportunities
- Active Colorado Real Estate License Required for Sales Executive position; however we do hire sales professionals without a Real Estate License for our Resort Guide positions
- Minimum one (1) year of previous sales experience required
- Excellent communication skills
- Outgoing persuasive personality
- Competitive spirit
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
We celebrate the diversity of people, ideas and cultures. We believe our differences are what make us better – a better place to work, a better place to grow, enabling a better way to see the world. We are fully committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. The Company complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled employees and applicants.