About the Position:
The Manager - Member and Provider Social Media Complaints will be responsible for ensuring that member and provider social media and executive level complaints are swiftly reacted to and disposed. The manager will be the member/providers strong advocate throughout the Beacon verticals.
- Own the engagement of dissatisfied provider or member stakeholders who have posted negative Beacon comments on social media sites.
- Upon identification of a dissatisfied stakeholder, that Manager will outreach the stakeholder to secure specifics, defuse the stakeholder’s concern and trigger an internal investigation.
- The Manager will assign a severity tier of the stakeholder complaint (i.e., life threatening, Beacon Brand impact, etc.) and requisite Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Engage the Executive Level Complaint Points of Contacts to dissect/investigate the stakeholder’s issue and determine and agree on appropriate Beacon vertical ownership.
- Act as an Ombudsperson representing the stakeholder’s concern and drive/challenge the internal departments to ensure the stakeholder’s needs/concerns are remediated and/or satisfied. The Manager will assess and ensure the adequacy of the remediation with the Beacon verticals.
- Follow up with the provider or member stakeholder to advise of findings and, if applicable, next steps for remediation
- Formulate, analyze and provide summary reporting of provider and member social media complaints
- Periodically present to Beacon Reliability Committee (including Beacon’s C-suite) on the aggregation of these complaints and SLA compliance..
- Support the Executive level complaint process
- Other duties as defined.
Education: Bachelors Required
Relevant Work Experience: 4-6 years in health care, 2+ years in an Ombudsperson-like capacity and health care project management preferred
Beacon Health Options is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
At Beacon Health Options, our candidate's data privacy is a top priority. Our recruiting team conducts all communications using official company email (@BeaconHealthOptions.com). Only candidates who have applied for an open position through our Careers page (careers.beaconhealthoptions.com) will be engaged in our interview process. Beacon conducts all interviews in person or over the phone. At no time during the recruiting process will any Beacon recruiter request any financial or personally identifiable information from you.
Service Level Agreement