This position is responsible for the HR benefit customer support in our Gwinner, ND location along with administration and maintenance of benefit programs across all US based locations. This includes all active (union and non-union), inactive employees, term vested, and retirees.
Location: Gwinner, ND Full-time OR 3 days/week Gwinner 2 days/week West Fargo.
Role & Responsibility
- Support Administration and maintain benefit programs based on multiple plan designs and several eligibility groups for both active employees and retirees
- Provide quality and timely customer service of employee, retiree, and vendor questions via phone, case manager solution, and email
- Interpret policies and procedures when employees have questions
- Ensures all processes are compliant with rules set forth by regulatory agencies
- Provide newly eligible and open enrollment employee benefit orientation
- Follow employees through the life cycle of all systems to ensure timely enrollment and accurate set-up
- Facilitate leave of absence processing in both the HR & payroll systems, bill the employee for benefit premiums, and maintain accurate LOA records by employee
- Maintain payroll benefit deductions for both active and employees on LOA
- Develop and maintain user procedures, process flows, guidelines and documentation
- Support team projects including; annual enrollment, new hire benefit orientation, etc.
- Team support and back-up as needed
- Education Required: Bachelor's degree in business administration or equivalent.
- Travel Required: <10%
- Experience Required: 2-5 years
- Experience updating master data records in an SAP/HASS and/or GV system
- Working knowledge of human resources, employee benefits and/or payroll & benefit systems (SAP)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, interpersonal skills, and ability to use sound judgment
- Commitment to customer service and education
- Experience with MS Office; specifically, Excel
The world-renowned brands that make up Doosan Bobcat produce industry-leading compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Bobcat is a part of the Doosan Group, which employs 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide. With people at the core of who we are, we believe the growth of our people will lead to the continued growth and success of our world-class company. Our team of dedicated employees is the backbone that allows us to provide construction equipment solutions that help our customers build the world of tomorrow. Wherever you find us, you’ll hear the sounds of progress, see the results of our people and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything we do.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call Phone number blocked - click to apply. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
We recently learned that unauthorized individuals and/or groups are communicating false offers of employment with Bobcat Co. (“Bobcat”) via email. The communications include the Bobcat logo and may appear legitimate. However, they are fraudulent and are not sent from anyone affiliated with Bobcat.
Please note that Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, and Doosan Portable Power DO NOT charge a fee, request payment, or request personal banking information at any point in the recruitment process. We DO NOT send unsolicited emails requesting personal data from potential employees. If you receive a job offer that appears fraudulent, please notify our talent acquisition team and consider contacting your local law enforcement office.
Any legitimate job offer from Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, or Doosan Portable Power will be preceded by an official selection process.
Complex Problem Solving