We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
IT Delivery Manager is responsible for several teams with a broad scope of applications, systems, and processes to support. This role is also responsible for project and delivery management of small to medium size projects that the supervised teams support.
- Self-starter and strong leader capable of organizing teams to deliver quality and timely solutions to our internal customers.
- This role will be responsible for Oracle Hyperion, Purchase-to-Pay processes, SAP GRC, SAP REFX, and SOX Audit applications.
- With general autonomy, responsible for "regional/local" supervision, support and deployment needs in one of six key areas: Applications, Business Unit, Customer Service, Infrastructure, Program Management, Service Delivery Center.
- Applications, such as application architecture, standards/tools and development, software licensing, release management and portfolio management.
- Business Unit, such as business alignment, customer advocacy, demand management, and project management.
- Customer Services, such as service desk, security administration, request management, desktop support, COE standards, problem management and delivery management.
- Infrastructure Services, such as computer/mainframe operations, network operations (WAN/LAN), server management (e-mail and web), firewall management, software distribution and security policy.
- Supports supplier relations where applicable.
- Program Management, such as communication planning, process development, project management, project prioritization and monitoring.
- Service Delivery Center, such as the regional delivery of customer service, support, project management, communications and infrastructure services.
- Supervises others either directly or through subordinate supervisors.
- Coordinates diverse activities within a functional area.
- Plans work and administers policies.
- Job role is independently accountable for a large staff or support arm of the organization or a single profit/loss or revenue center, major product line, or support function.
- Skills are typically acquired through completion of a graduate degree in Business Management or equivalent and 10-12 years of experience in IT Management which includes experience in functional areas.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 90141
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Information Technology
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.