As a Sr Title Agent you will be responsible for the day-to-day licensed activities of Title operations in the States they are licensed. You will ensure the direction, management and performance of the licensed Title activities in production and knowledge of procedures and systems. You will possess a superior working knowledge of all aspects of licensed activities, including being responsible for regulatory compliance and answering questions from other operations employees and consumers.
Competitive Pay. Base Salary plus annual bonus incentive(s).
Our Company Makes an Impact. We’ve been recognized by multiple organizations like, being included on Bloomberg’s Gender-Equality Index, being honored as a Tech 100 by HousingWire, pledging to PwC’s CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion commitment, and receiving the Spirit Award from the MBA’s Open Door’s Foundation.
Rest and Relaxation. Generous time off starting day one, 9 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday in support of our I&D culture.
Health Benefits. Multiple medical plan choices, including HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision.
Prepare for your Future. 401(k) with a top of market company match (did we mention the company match is immediately vested?!)
Paid Parental Leave. An opportunity for all new parents to embrace this exciting change.
Employee Assistance and Discount Programs. From helping you navigate the healthcare system, to providing resources and assistance to parents and caregivers of children with development disabilities, to scoring discounts with thousands of retailers.
Pet Insurance. To help protect our furry family members.
What You Will Do:
- Conduct all license activities required to be conducted by a licensed agent in the states they are licensed.
- Serves as designated licensed responsible person for the states they are licensed to support company licensing as required.
- Complete/Review title commitments, escrow activities, closing processes and policy issuance for accuracy and assure items are being processed according to state regulations.
- Recognize any defects, exceptions and special requirements and work to to clear the issues timely while effectively notating all systems to track progress.
- Assist and coordinate with Company's compliance counsel in preparing and filing all rates and other reports as required by the Nevada Division of Insurance. The Company shall be responsible for establishing all rates, including the escrow rates and the data necessary for all other required filings.
- Provide any other services required by state law to keep Company compliant with the requirement to have a licensed resident title agent and to operate the Company in a manner that is compliant with state law, underwriter requirements and company guidelines
- Perform any additional tasks as assigned.
Who We Are Looking For:
- You will have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited College or University.
- You will hold a current Title Agent License for the State of Utah.
- You will have 5+ years' experience within the Title and Real Estate industry.
- You will have ALTA best practices experience.
- You will be proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word).
- You will have knowledge of client-based systems.
- You have Leadership skills.
- You have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- You have the ability to manage deadlines, timelines, and create and execute plans to achieve daily, short-term, and long-term goals.
At this time, Radian is unable to sponsor applicants who require work visas.
Radian complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Details
To learn more about Radian’s Code of Conduct and Ethics and workplace conduct, please click [here]. Radian participates in E-Verify [Link] (en español [Link]). Learn more about your rights under immigration laws [Link] (en español [Link]).
Whether you require an accommodation for the job application or interview process, Radian is dedicated to a barrier-free employment process and encourages a diverse workforce. If you have questions about the accommodation process, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.