You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Surveillance Officer, Day and Swing Shift, Full time
Day Shift 5:45am start times, Swing Shift 1:45pm start times. . $17hr to start. Days off will occur Mon-Tues, Tue-Wed or Wed-Thu. No experience necessary but report writing and computer skills are very beneficial in this position.
- Conducts clandestine surveillance of all operations in and around the property.
- Observes and reports.
- Responsible for observing all games, guests, and employees in order to protect assets of the company.
Monitors casino floor and support facilities in order to ensure the safety of Harrah's guests, employees and property.
- Learns rules of all table games offered as well as various departmental MICS, ICS and CSRs.
- Conduct extensive reviews and compile video to ensure compliance of Title 31 and AML policies.
- Conducting extensive investigations and compiling video for various local, state and federal law enforcement agencies.
- Enter and retrieve information from computer databases in order to utilize such information for Surveillance activities.
- Records any irregular gaming activity.
- Check all cameras and Surveillance equipment to ensure proper effectiveness in Surveillance activities.
- Operates all surveillance equipment, including, but not limited to VCRS, DVD players, monitors, switches, computers, controllers, and cameras as assigned.
- Provides closed circuit television and personal observations of all departments and applicable job functions to assure that all company policies and procedures are met with compliance.
- Adheres to regulatory, departmental, and company policies in an ethical manner.
- Assist in property's Total Service scores by observing employee interactions with guests.
- Surveillance staff is prohibited from transferring to certain positions on the casino floor at Harrah's NKC once they work in surveillance
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must be able to obtain Missouri Gaming License.
- Must pass background check and drug test.
- Must be able to work any day of the week and any shift, including holidays and weekends.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.
- Must have excellent customer service/communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in data entry, read and interpret output from a computer.
- Broad knowledge of games and casino rules, procedures and administration.
- Familiar with camera equipment and those methods of operation and recording is preferred.
- Must be able to work independently along with a team mentality.
- Must be able to bend, twist, turn, push and pull, as well as lift and carry above/below the shoulders a minimum of 25 lbs or more.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace and in stressful situations.
- Is able to tolerate areas containing second-hand smoke, high noise levels, bright lights and dust.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to maneuver around all areas of the casino, effectively work in high traffic areas and responds to visual and aural cues.
- Mathematical abilities including addition and subtraction/accurate record keeping strongly required.
- Able to sit or stand for long hours observing numerable Closed Circuit Television screens.
- Observe and recall specific details of incidents and persons.
- Manual dexterity to operate surveillance equipment including: VCRS, monitors, switches, computers, controllers, and cameras.
- Excellent vision, including peripheral.
Day Shift 5:45am start times, Swing Shift 1:45pm start times. $17hr to start. Days off will occur Mon-Tues, Tue-Wed or Wed-Thu. No experience necessary but report writing and computer skills are very beneficial in this position.
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: geepm92
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.