Are you an experienced corporate/transactional paralegal interested in a full-time, permanent job opportunity in Phoenix, AZ? You will be responsible for managing transactional closings, including financings, joint ventures, M&A, dispositions, acquisitions, and strategic investments; due diligence; drafting shareholder and board resolutions; document prep for forming LLCs, partnerships, and corporations, as well as amendments, mergers, dissolutions, withdrawals, etc.; entity formation; drafting corporate organizational documents; filing articles of incorporation, resolutions, and amendments; UCC filings and lien summary charts; preparing stock option certificates and agreements; maintaining minute books and entity ledgers; redlining and proofing various legal documentation; coordinating closings; assisting with real estate due diligence; legal research; and other tasks as assigned. The ideal candidate will be a pleasure to work with, with a no-task-too-small, pleasant demeanor and excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as a keen ability to multitask without letting things fall through the cracks.
- 8 - 10+ years of corporate and securities paralegal experience
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, and Excel) and Secretary of State databases
- A thorough understanding of corporate / transactional paralegal practices
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with a helpful, no-job-too-small mindset
If you are a qualified corporate / transactional paralegal interested in stepping up your career today, please apply above or submit your resume in Word format to URL blocked - click to apply
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply!