Sales Incentive Analyst - REMOTE
Job code: 53617
Maplewood MN (55144 zip code)
12+ month contract position
Pay: $22 - $24.82/hr.
* Designing, implementing and administering sales incentive plans aligned to 3M Sales Professional business strategies.
* Reviewing, analyzing and editing data from distribution to corporate systems
* Processing payments and providing supporting documentation and reports
* Assisting in distribution of monthly sales data to corporate and divisional systems for customer analysis, sales analysis, budgeting and forecasting.
* Developing proactive approaches to identify compensation challenges within the sales and account management teams and develop solutions.
* Becoming a subject matter expert with sales incentive data and its data sources
* Conducting monthly investigations on sales data to validate that all qualifying sales are flowing into SIP calculations as appropriate
* Possess a Bachelor's degree or higher, from an accredited institution
* Minimum of three (3) years of experience with Microsoft Excel, V-lookup, Pivot Tables, and Formulas
* Excellent problem solving, reasoning, and analytical skills
* Comfortable navigating complex data structures
* SAP / Vistex experience
* Strong Microsoft Office 365 product capabilities, especially Excel
* Strong Analytical and Mathematical skills
* Power BI capabilities
* Create advanced level BI reports, using custom variables to mimic Vistex logic. Use reports to track the accuracy of the sales data
* Create queries and macros in Microsoft Access to help automate the validation of sales data, especially in the case of large datasets
* Experience with key data sources such as Teradata, GEDW, and/or SQL Server
* Master's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Account Management
- Teradata Sql
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel