To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Alpharetta, GA 30004
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
LeasePlan USA • Alpharetta, GA
Posted 2 months ago
This Financial Analyst will report to the Manager of Pricing & Analytics. This role will support multiple departments and functional teams across LeasePlan.
Support Pricing functions by providing financial analysis and reporting for the Client Profitability models utilized by Pricing Committee and Sales Management.
- Manage the inflow of all client and prospect requests, completing the initial review using pricing models and tools.
- Effectively and efficiently communicate to management on deals that need to be reviewed further.
- Prepare the weekly Pricing Committee agenda and meeting notes based on current SLAs.
- Set up monthly meetings with direct manager to further discuss processes and provide insight to potential enhancements to these specific processes to maximize revenue and minimize risk factors.
- Work on special pricing requests such as, but not limited to, Triple Net Pricing, Manufacturer Pricing, ad-hoc reporting, etc.
- Manage the pricing queue and maintain a process to continually update and organize based on work flow.
- Proactively communicate to business partners in a professional and efficient manner.
- Exhibit critical thinking skills to determine which analysis is required to complete the request and complete analysis prior to sending to approver for review and approval.
- Provide accurate and completed analysis, reviewing all pricing requests received through LPUS-Pricing Mailbox within current SLAs.
- Showcase an enhanced skill to create, via excel or otherwise, value adds to the analytics and reporting presented to ELT and appropriate LP management.
- Maintain a logging process for activities which retains data integrity and creates ease of data retrieval for ELT analytics.
- Create standardized reporting for Pricing Committee and disseminate on a weekly basis to ELT and appropriate management.
- Assist internal customers with questions / deliverables related to pricing and timely pricing approvals as described in the pricing approval process.
- Communicate with co-workers, team members, management, clients and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
- Demonstrate reliable and predictable attendance.
- Other duties assigned to ensure overall departmental efficiency.
- Demonstrates integrity and confidentiality in work processes and results.
- Ability to understand all revenue streams and financial impacts on a client by client basis as it relates to internal profitability.
- Very high attention to detail to minimize errors that impact LPUS sales’ teams and results to Pricing Committee.
- Ability to analyze and trend data to a client and segmented portfolio level.
- Ability to proactively identify Pricing process areas that need improvement.
- Ability to manage multiple short term tasks with longer term initiatives.
- Ability to work independently and utilize available resources (both technical and human) to achieve desired goals.
- BA Degree (quantitative concentration required – Economics, Finance, Statistics or Data Analytics degrees preferred) or equivalent work experience required
- MBA Degree (quantitative concentration preferred) or equivalent work experience valued
- Preferred, but not required: 3-5 years in the financial industry
- Statistical data analysis and modeling: 2-3 years of experience
- Advanced Excel Skills: Pivot tables/charts, VBA & Macros
- Financial modelling: predictive, overhead allocation
- Programming language(s): Matlab, Java, C++, Python, R SQL
Experience with Power BI, Tableau or similar analytics visualization software