The We Company’s mission is to elevate the world’s consciousness. Our global platform reimagines and positively impacts how we work, live and grow through three distinct business lines: Company’s mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living; WeLive’s mission is to build a world where no one feels alone; WeGrow’s mission is to unleash every human’s superpowers. Through design, technology, and hospitality we are creating a community that helps people live life with purpose and have a meaningful impact in the world. The We Company began in 2019 with more than 400,000 members. In less than ten years, we’ve built a global network of 400 locations across 100 cities and nearly 30 countries, and we’re just getting started.
Company is currently seeking a Head of FF&E to oversee a Global team of Regional FF&E Directors / Managers and lead the roll out of a Core catalog. The position will collaborate closely with our Chief Creative Officer on designing and developing original works. Also sourcing furniture, finishes and accessories to support his creative vision and the brand’s evolution. Successful candidates will be creative and passionate about design, with a focus on FF&E, highly motivated, and work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment. He or she will have exceptional verbal and graphic communication, with experience working through all phases of design.
- Reports to the Chief Creative Officer (CCO)
- Curate the selection and presentation of furniture, furniture systems, fabrics, equipment (FF&E), color palettes, and lighting
- Direct and develop regional tactics for the roll-out of the global program.
- Own the creation of a supplemental products beyond the Global and Regional cores
- Explore opportunities, future collaborations and product enhancements with new vendors/suppliers
- Lead Global network FF&E Director and Managers
- Collaborate with Regional Creative Directors to curate product selections and initiatives
- Provide design support during completion and execution of new concepts. Applying knowledge of material and finish standards for commercial applications
- Bachelor or Masters degree in a design or design-related field is preferred
- 10+ years of design and management experience
- Visionary who can translate that vision into a tangible product
- Expert in furniture history, industry and Iconic pieces / designers
- Detailed knowledge of FF&E products, suppliers and manufacturers available in the marketplace, with a good sense of manufacturing techniques and commerce
- Proven ability to design, prototype and launch new custom pieces
- Experience in compliance with architectural and brand interior design standards and regulations is a plus
- Superior taste, excellent color sense, and great passion for design
- Proven experience in motivating and inspiring others
- Problem solver and innovator
- Driven to continually take design concepts, materials and execution to the next level
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Search Engine Optimization