To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Winchester, VA 22601
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bookkeeper / Insurance
Home Instead Senior Care • Winchester, VA
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Bookkeeping / Insurance Process Job Description
HIVA,Inc & HIWV, LLC d/b/a Home Instead Senior Care
The Bookkeeping / Insurance Process is expected to perform a variety of clerical and administrative duties to support office staff members, clients, and CAREGivers in order to provide the highest quality service to CAREGivers and clients.
Performs a wide range of functions including but not limited to, billing, collections, accounts receivable, accounting and cash posting. Works to ensure and supports the overall department in operations with financing. There will be times you will need to work closely with clients and responsible parties about billing & invoicing. JOB REQUIREMENTS . Ability to gather, interpret and analyze data. experience in insurance (LTC) billing, invoicing , payroll.
QUALIFICATIONS: • High School diploma with classes including accounting, business, and/or finance. 10 year of accounting experience. • Strong analytical skills. • Computer skills including Microsoft products, specifically Excel and Word. • Excellent written and verbal communication skills. • Personal characteristics necessary to work successfully with Clients and company employees. • Knowledge of specific state and federal compliance is desirable. Insurance background.
- Must Attach resume
- Desired compensation must be on application
- Work between Martinsburg and Winchester is a must
- Benefits & Pay will be discussed in the interviewing process.
Home Instead Expectations:
- Reflect the core values & standards of HIVA, Inc HIWV, VA d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise.
- Must have knowledge of the senior care industry
- Maintain regular attendance at the office
- Must have the ability to sit at a desk and listen effectively for long periods of time on the telephone in a patient and congenial manner
- Demonstrate open and effective written and verbal communication with owner, colleagues and CAREGivers including thorough & effective listening skills
- Must have the ability to organize, prioritize, work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and interruptions
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must have & able to demonstrate computer skills and be proficient in Word and Excel
- 100% of calls answered by 2nd ring
- 100% of calls on hold 30 seconds or less
- 100% of guests (clients, CARE Givers, vendor representatives, etc.) are received immediately with a warm welcome.
- High school graduation or the equivalent 10 years experience Bookkeeping . Insurance process, Knowledge of LTC is a plus.
- Have a valid driver’s license and current auto insurance
- Minimum 2 years of experience in busy office setting
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance Plan
- Aflac Option
- Currently looking for HOURS: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
- Inquire about other benefits
- Full time
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.