Please provide Office and typing test scores with submittal. Manager would like candidates to have ability to obtain security clearance and may require supplier to start the process.
Setting up meetings, Meeting coordination - meals, Tracking time off for staff, etc
Attention to detail, professional error-free emails, high energy, great communication.
Perform various secretarial duties for one or more managers. Use established office procedures to perform the necessary job functions required in direct support of all Client Training Center training sessions, both government and commercial.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Handle and type complex and highly confidential material.
2. Direct support of all Government Training Contracts by providing file transfers of data, developing macros in courseware materials to meet customer requirements, review of completed material for accuracy and format, burning and delivering of training media to CD/DVD
3. Receives and processes customer training requests in the form of phone, email, web requests. Manually sets up training reservations at the customer s request.
4. Prepares daily requirements for the students as it pertains to a training session. (i.e. name tags, refreshments, lunches, etc.)
5. Schedule the domestic pick-up and delivery of all training materials in direct support of each training session.
6. Prepares certification of class completions, files and maintains course critiques, student rosters in support of government requirements.
7. Prepare reports and special projects as directed. Compile reports by entering and retrieving data from multiple systems and resources.
8. Screen telephone calls, visitors and incoming correspondence for students participating in training.
9. Schedule conferences and meetings. Assemble the materials needed for these conferences and meetings. Taking the minutes for the meetings and reporting on the procedures may be required.
10. Organize and maintain files. Coordinate records. Order office supplies and maintain office supply inventory. 11. Daily contact with customers, service providers, executives, senior managers, etc. by telephone, e-mail and/or
Associate's degree in administrative assistant or equivalent Minimum of 2 years related experience
Working knowledge of computer software (i.e. Microsoft suite of products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.; Adobe Acrobat 6.0; Internet search tools.)
Must have good grammar and proofreading skills
Customer service and communication skills are required, along with the ability to exercise independent judgment while handling multiple tasks
JD Edwards experience (ordering, receiving) MS Office
Experience contacting suppliers, placing orders, making follow up calls
Setting Up Files