REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE (10+ years overall experience)
• Minimum 5 years of development experience within a Microsoft Dynamics CRM system, specifically with .NET (e.g. defining entities, designing forms and business logic, etc.).
• Must have in-depth, hands-on development experience with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM platform.
• An expert on Dynamics CRM to design, configure and develop custom solutions in Dynamics 365 platform.
• Experience developing new entities, custom forms, workflows, plug-ins, reports and dashboards Dynamics.
• Experience creating heavy integrations and customizations in CRM, Plugins, Solutions, Workflows
• Experience with .NET Framework and C# development
• Experience with the CRM API, REST/ODATA and SOAP endpoints
• Experience creating Web Services, WCF Services
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server (SSIS Packages, Server Maintenance, SQL Management)
• Ability to recognize the needs and clearly communicate requirements and ideas to stakeholders, developers and management.
• Collaborate on development activities within an agile development environment.
• Review solution design and code and provide feedback to the team.
• Perform root-cause analysis to identify and fix program bugs and issues.
• Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Complex Problem Solving — Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Windows Communication Foundation
Microsoft Dynamics Crm
Server (Computer Science)