To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Corning, NY 14830
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant/Customer Service
Nesco Resource • Corning, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Nesco Resource is looking to fill an Administrative Assistant/Customer Service Position in Corning NY. Hours are Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00. If intersted please call us at 607-737-4010 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Provide logistics support to PLG on high IA/IP international and domestic projects as it relates to process equipment.
The role will:
- Support direction and control of the activity of export packers, international forwarders and others to assure safe and timely delivery of capital equipment.
- Support cost savings by optimizing the end to end logistics for equipment moves.
- Interface with key stakeholders globally.
- Interface with key resources globally.
- Support the project technical leaders for the control and delivery of equipment including precious metal delivery systems.
- Utilize the available programs and systems for the tracking, receiving, packing, documentation preparations and transportation arrangements.
- Protect IA/IP
- Deliver equipment meeting the projects, corporate and division objectives and timelines.
- Help projects & GSM achieve cost savings goals
- Meet the strategic needs of the project as measured in cost, quality, and service.
- As directed support the compliance area pertaining to import/export and supply chain security, such as those covered by the Customs authorities and other government agencies.
- Meet Expeditors and Corning training, personal development and work quality expectations.
- Maintain inventory and control of capital equipment at various export packing locations
- Prepare documentation to support the international transactions
- Master all systems and processes used by PLG
- Deliver and expedite equipment based on published schedules and project needs.
- Support the effective relationships between key project customers, MTE Cost Control, Project Procurement group, CDT Logics, key service suppliers and others.
- Support supervisor on projects and programs with data and reports as needed.
- Work with supervisor to drive the optimization within the capital equipment supply chain
- Work closely with key service suppliers on processes and performance for Corning
- Support cost savings programs and processes to meet project/ businesses objectives.
- Establish appropriate metrics to measure logistical and Trade Compliance excellence and achieve measurable results to meet business objectives.
- Track spend data for key projects.
Critical Knowledge, Skills and Behaviors:
- Demonstrate attention to detail, sense of urgency, planning abilities, organizational skills, problem solving and customer service aptitude
- Coordinate project needs and requirements to meet key critical deadlines
- Strive to understand elements of global compliance and security
- Gain an understanding of logistics, processes and related topics surrounding capital equipment projects
- Demonstrate the ability to work with customers changing needs to meet overall project needs
- Demonstrate the ability to coordinate and oversee equipment packing operations at supplier location and various plant sites
- Exhibit sound decision making skills and exercises good judgment; is able to effectively analyze and utilize information to meet job and project needs.
- Communicates and collaborates effectively both internally, externally, and across functions as required.
- Operates effectively within the regional cultures in a global environment
- Ability to work independently and seek direction when necessary