To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cambridge, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Riverside Community Care • Cambridge, MA
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Would you like to represent Riverside Community Care as a Family Networks Service Coordinator on a multi-disciplinary team within the Department of Children and Families?
This is a Riverside Community Care position however, you will be stationed at the local DCF office in Cambridge.
This is a valuable position that works closely with DCF and families to identify, secure and monitor services for children and families.
The Service Coordinator will:
- Coordinate services for families involved with DCF
- Identify and monitor foster/group-home placements throughout Massachusetts for youth in DCF custody
- Be the liaison with DCF workers and managers and outside collaterals
- Chair intervention planning meetings and utilization review meetings involving families, DCF workers, DCF managers, and network providers
- Help to develop and ensure a strength-based and culturally competent provision of services
- Maintain all administrative documentation required for the program
Riverside offers an outstanding staff training program, excellent clinical supervision, competitive salary, benefits package and career advancement opportunities!
- Strong communication, interpersonal and time management skills required
- Strong organizational skills and creative problem solving skills required
- Computer fluency, including Microsoft Office, required
- Must be able to be mobile in the community (mileage reimbursement offered)
- Valid driver's license and regular access to a reliable vehicle required
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3-5 years relevant experience or MSW or a graduate degree from a comparable clinical discipline
- Experience with home-based clinical services and/or residential services
- Strong clinical, consultative experience
- Experience with and sensitivity to needs and concerns of diverse populations
- Excellent treatment planning skills and experience with wraparound models
- Understanding of child welfare system
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse and inclusive organization committed to working in a multicultural environment and strongly encourages applications from minorities. We provide equal opportunity for all persons seeking employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.